Lawn Mower Causes Pocatello Gas Leak


gas_leak

 

(POCATELLO, ID) – A lawn mower has been linked to Thursday’s natural gas leak in Pocatello. ¬†Authorities say someone at the Belair Estates mobile home park struck a natural gas riser with a mower. The leak prompted the evacuation of about ten homes nearby. Crews were able to quickly repair the leak, which they described as fairly low risk. Homeowners were able to return within about an hour. No injuries were reported.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.