Riverbend Communications, East Idaho’s leading five station radio group, seeks an experienced Midday Personality for their heritage AC station – KLCE-FM.
This self-motivated person needs to be warm, friendly, and relatable to conservative 25-54 females. Work middays and some weekends and holidays.
The right candidate must possess a strong desire to work hard, innovate and succeed by hitting personal and company goals.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Hosts midday show on KLCE-FM.
- Host public appearances for the station(s).
- Represent the station in the community.
- Host remote broadcasts for the station and clients.
- Work with sales department and company clients.
- Knowledge of current events and pop culture.
- Active in social media and online activities.
- Exercise good judgment of content, news, and programming.
- Writer of commercial copy.
- Studio production skills for commercial and station copy.
- Work with management and ownership to grow programming opportunities.
- 2 years radio broadcast experience
- Basic computer skills a must; NexGen, Axia, Adobe Audition a major plus
- Commercial production – writing, producing and editing
- Comfortable in the public and with clients
- Creative, idea-generating mind set.
- An exceptionally positive attitude with a relentless “get it done” work ethic.
Individuals who are interested should submit a resume to Riverbend Communications:
Human Resources Department
400 West Sunnyside Road
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Fax: (208) 525-2575
No phone calls please.
Job Category: News/Programming
Location: Idaho Falls/Pocatello/Blackfoot
Division: Riverbend Communications – KLCE-FM
Employment Status: Full time
Date: September 6, 2011
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Due to FCC Regulations your resume must include the job title that you are applying for and the organization that referred you to this job opportunity. Your application will not be considered without this information.