Pocatello Home Scorched in Fire

Local

Fire Damages A Pocatello Home

An investigation is ongoing into what sparked a blaze at a Pocatello duplex Wednesday afternoon. Firefighters responded after a passerby noticed flames coming out of the window of a home on Fairway Drive. Local News 8 reports that crews were able to quickly extinguish the flames, but not without the fire scorching much of the back of the home. No injuries were reported.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *