Garage Fire Burn Victim Dies

Local

house+fire+idaho+falls+032113

(IDAHO FALLS, ID)  —  An Idaho Falls woman who was severely injured in a garage fire last week has died. 59-year-old Connie Hay died Saturday at a burn center in Utah . Investigators believe the fire on the 2200 block of Tasman Ave. was intentionally set. 58-year-old Steven Hay walked into his garage on March 20 to find his wife on fire, and was able to extinguish the flames before fire crews arrived. Police say the victim’s husband was able to travel to Utah to be with his wife when she died.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *