(BLACKFOOT, ID) — Two local families are without a home after a fire tore through the structure in Blackfoot Monday afternoon. Fire investigators say the blaze, which started in a home on the 100-block of McAdoo, broke out in a kitchen area at around 2 p.m. The home was empty at the time and no injuries were reported. Damages are estimated at around $50,000. The cause of the fire was not immediately released.
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com
Robert Patten, EastIdahoNews.com columnist