(ANTWERP, Belgium) — Beyonce is “feeling much better,” a day after a doctor ordered her to postpone her show Tuesday night in Antwerp, Belgium.
The singer posted a handwritten apology to fans for having to cancel the concert on her website.
“I’ve never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I’m sorry if I disappointed you. Thank you for your concern. I’m feeling much better now and I’m ready to give you a great show.”
The “Single Ladies” singer had two shows in Antwerp scheduled for The Mrs. Carter Show world tour. Though it appears the show will go on Wednesday night, there is no word on when the first show will be rescheduled.
Beyonce released a statement Tuesday morning saying she had been “advised by her doctors to rest as a result of dehydration and exhaustion” and that “ticket holders should keep their tickets to be used with the re-scheduled date.”
Tuesday’s cancellation quickly fueled rumors that the 31-year-old singer is pregnant with her second child. Sources close to the singer have been quick to quash the reports.
“Beyoncé and Jay are planning for another baby after her tour is over and things calm down just a bit,” one source told People on Monday, referring to the singer and husband Jay-Z.
In a recent interview with Good Morning America in London, the mother of Blue Ivy, said she’s definitely open to more children.
“I think my daughter needs some company,” she said. “I definitely love being big sister.”
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
Madison Park, Keith Allen and Andreas Preuss, CNN