Did Website Let “Star Wars” Casting News Slip?
(NEW YORK) — The website BleedingCool claims it has obtained what it calls the first-ever casting notices for J.J. Abrams’ upcoming Star Wars: Episode VII.
According to the site, producers are looking for, a “late-teen female, independent, good sense of humor, fit,” as well as a “young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.”
Other key roles, according to the site:
- “A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.”
- “Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour [sic]. Also doesn’t need to be particularly fit.”
- “A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.”
- “Forty something male, fit, military type.”
- “Thirtysomething male, intellectual.”
Of course, Disney has yet to confirm any of this, so although BleedingCool say it’s story is “100% confirmed,” fans will need to take the news with a grain of salt. What has been confirmed is that Star Wars: Episode VII will open in May of 2015.
Copyright 2013 ABC News Radio