Pocatello Home Burns

Local

0  Updated at 10:37 am, August 2nd, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

house fire2

(POCATELLO, ID) – A Pocatello home is a complete loss after a fire Thursday afternoon.  Crews were called to the scene on the 400 block of North 14th Ave. just before 3 p.m. The fire started in a basement and quickly spread to the rest of the home. All engines from Pocatello as well as one from Chubbuck responded to the blaze. Though the exterior was left standing, damage to the inside of the home was extensive. An investigation is ongoing.


Stories You May Be Interested In:

Man was ‘choking on french fry’ before crashing into Rexburg building

19 May 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

Pachangas restaurant moving to new location

22 May 2017

Paul Menser, BizMojo Idaho

Man involved in scuffle during Women’s March headed to trial

27 May 2017

Jackson Adams, Teton Valley News