(POCATELLO, ID) — Investigators are still looking into the deaths of a family of four, found dead in their home on Satterfield. Craig Parrish, a cousin to Bill Parrish, said the family did not show up to church Sunday nor a usual family get-together Sunday evening. They did not respond to phone calls or text messages. That is when a family member went to check on the family and found the family who had apparently passed in the night due to a carbon monoxide leak. Bill and his wife Ross and two boys 15 and 12-years of age were found in their Highland home. Bill worked as a dentist in Fort Hall. The couple had two other children, both are currently serving LDS Missions, one in Portland and the other in North Dakota. The church is notifying both.
Photo by KPVI
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com
Mike Price and Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com