Anthony Davis exits game early in Pelicans’ win
(MIAMI) — New Orleans Pelicans all-star Anthony Davis left the game early Saturday night in his team’s 105-91 win over the Miami Heat. Davis reaggravated his right shoulder in the first quarter of the game, and did not return.
Davis left with 3:07 left in the quarter, after he attempted a shot and made contact with Miami’s Hassan Whiteside. Davis missed two games earlier this month, as well as the All-Star Game because of the same shoulder issue.
Davis is fourth in the NBA in scoring, averaging 24.3 points per game.
MOST POPULAR STORIES
- ‘Mental health crisis.’ New documents show missing 22-year-old and boyfriend were in an argument in Utah
- Latter-day Saint bishop facing sexual abuse charges removed from post
- Should Lori Vallow Daybell be forced to take medication? Prosecutors want to know
- Eastern Idaho State Fair sets historic attendance records
- Biz Buzz: New gym opening in Rexburg’s old Sears building