Sam’s Club in Idaho Falls ramping up toy offerings for Black Friday this year
Published at | Updated at
IDAHO FALLS – Black Friday is upon us and that means shoppers are headed out in droves to try and find a great deal for that special someone this holiday season.
Sam’s Club is getting in on the gifting game this year by offering more than 70 exclusive toys for kids.
“We’ve really ramped it up this year because we know people are looking for a place to get something for their kids,” Sean Holland, general manager of the Idaho Falls store tells EastIdahoNews.com. “We have offerings for every age group.”
Some of the most popular toys this year are Hatchimals and the Fingerlings playset. Here is a partial list below:
- Hatchimals Best Friends 30-piece Travel Case $39.98 In Club Only
- Barbie and Chelsea Ocean View Boat Playset $39.98 In Clubs only
- Character Plush Saucer Chair $29.98
- KidKraft Lola Mansion $149.98
- Hyper HPR-1000 12 Volt Ride-On Toy UTV $249.98
- YOU*Niverse 3-in-1 Spa Set $19.98 In Club Only
- WowWee Fingerlings Playset $29.98
- Pop-Up Playhouse $39.98
- Ferrari Laferrari 12v Ride-On $269.98 Online Only
- Jetson Hoverboard & Jetkart Z12 Galaxy Hoverboard and Jetkart Combo $249.98
- L.O.L. Surprise Pets (set of 3) $26.98
- Singing Machine 2-Pk. Duet Speaker with Microphone $29.98 In Club Only
Don’t have a Sam’s Club membership? Not a problem. Anyone can make a one time online purchase with their Instacart feature. The in-store scan ‘n’ go option will also help eliminate long lines, Holland says.
Sam’s Club opened its doors at 7 a.m. Friday. Closing time is 8:30 p.m.
For a list of other businesses offering Black Friday sales, click here.