Digital sales manager
Published at | Updated at
EastIdahoNews.com delivers news and information to a massive audience primarily in east Idaho, but also across the globe. Founded in 2015, we repeatedly break big stories and have become a media powerhouse as the number one news source in a booming market.
This job is a lot of fun and you will live in one of the most beautiful places in the country. We are a short drive from Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Tetons, Jackson Hole, beautiful ski resorts and over 10,000 acres of sand dunes.
EastIdahoNews.com is nimble and adaptable like a small startup but we command a huge following. We deliver an average of 2 million pageviews a week, have nearly 200,000 YouTube subscribers and over 120,000 Facebook followers. We are unique, creative and are not your normal newsroom. Ideas can freely flow and changes are made quickly if it is in the best interest of the organization.
EastIdahoNews.com continues to grow in audience, products and revenue. We need a rock star to help us continue to maximize that growth!
We are looking for a sales-driven leader who can take our revenue model to a new level and help in other aspects of our company. Your primary role will be to create and maximize revenue opportunities and assist in the sales of new and existing products offered by EastIdahoNews.com.
Here are the key responsibilities of your job:
- Identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing businesses
- Act as the primary liaison with regional business partners for fulfilling orders
- Train and coach account executives on digital advertising products
- Research and create ways to optimize ads across our platforms
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
- Assist in the preparation, creation and delivery of compelling presentations to clients
- Maintain an established clientele
- Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities
Here are the skills you need to have:
- A knowledge of SEO/SEM, mobile, social media, reputation management, ad optimization, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral)
- Be able to communicate clearly and articulate ideas concisely
- Experience with online, mobile and video advertising
- Experience with ad serving (DoubleClick preferred), ad management, analytics and content management systems
- Be self-motivated, organized, a self-starter and have the able to work independently
Here’s what we offer:
- Exceptional pay – base salary plus commission
- One of the best medical, dental and vision insurance plans in the industry
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays (with bonus days off for attendance)
- A phenomenally fun work environment with pretty cool colleagues
If you’re the right person for the job, apply right now!