Apartment Fire at Assisted Living Center

Local

0  Updated at 10:07 am, July 11th, 2011 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

Kitchen Fire

A kitchen fire at an assisted living center shook up several residents Sunday night. Local News 8 reports that a fire was started at Riverside Senior Living Apartments at about 8:45 p.m., after a man left a pot cooking on the stove. Responders from the Idaho Falls Fire Department quickly put out the blaze and no injuries were reported.



Stories You May Be Interested In:

Update: Fire under control at Challenger Pallet in Jefferson County

16 Jan 2017

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Man killed, person in custody following Idaho Falls shooting

14 Jan 2017

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Update: Flames in roof of shop near house in Ammon

17 Jan 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

Officials issue phone scam warning

12 Jan 2017

EastIdahoNews.com staff