Howe Woman Says Neighbors Saved Her Home


 

 

 

 

(HOWE) – A Howe woman is counting her blessings after quick-thinking neighbors saved her home from a a fire that consumed six other buildings.  Lou Jones tells KIDK that her home was right in the line of the fire, which likely started in the Howe Cafe.  Seeing her home in danger, Jones’ friends and neighbors immediately went to work with garden hoses and shovels, soaking the ground and moving flammable material out of the way.  Officials say a damage estimate for the blaze is forthcoming.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.