Sick Pig Blamed For House Fire

AMMON – A sick pig may have been the one to cause a house fire Tuesday.

Officials said the fire started at 7 a.m. at a home on Lincoln Road when a pig knocked over a heat lamp in the garage. The family, the pig and other animals were able to make it out safely.

Damages from the fire, which was isolated to one corner of the garage, is estimated at around $40,000.

The owners had brought the pig in the garage to help it recover from an illness.


You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.