(IDAHO FALLS, ID) — An Idaho Falls home caught on fire Saturday morning. Crews responded to the home along 97th South at around 10 a.m. Subzero temperatures caused the water pipes in the home to freeze. The homeowner reportedly tried to thaw the pipes in a crawl space using a weed burner, which set the house ablaze. Firefighters dealt with freezing equipment and an inaccessible home interior, but managed to extinguish the flames in about two hours. No injuries were reported.
Millie Behra, FamilyShare
Katelyn Carmen, FamilyShare
Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com