Chimney Fire Sparks in Idaho Falls Home


0  Updated at 1:56 pm, January 15th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story


(IDAHO FALLS, ID)  —  Emergency crews responded to a report of a chimney fire in an Idaho Falls home Monday afternoon. The home was located near the intersection of Brentwood and Skyline Drive. The fire started in a back addition to the house. Officials were able to extinguish the flames within a short time, but had to tear through the walls near the fireplace to ensure that the fire didn’t spread elsewhere. The homeowners, who recently moved to Eagle, said that the home’s tenants did have renter’s insurance.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth,

Facebook is coming to a TV near you

14 Feb 2017

Seth Fiegerman, CNN