(ST ANTHONY, ID) — Three people were injured when the house they were in caught fire early Wednesday. The house, located near the Relay Station Restaurant in St. Anthony exploded into flames after an apparent propane tank burst. Neighbors to the Kelsey family, who live at the home, said it sounded like an explosion. The home was destroyed, and three people living at the house were hurt. One person was flown to EIRMC with burns, and two people were rushed to Madison Memorial Hospital. All are in stable condition according to a family member. The family did lose four dogs in the blast. The fire was fought by crews from both the St. Anthony and Ashton Fire Departments. The incident is still under investigation.
photo courtesy of LocalNews8
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com