Engine Causes Garage Fire

Local

0  Updated at 9:54 am, July 8th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

vehicle_fire

(POCATELLO, ID) – Fire crews in Pocatello responded to a garage fire Friday night. Investigators say a man was working on a Chevy Blazer on the 100 block of Spencer Place when the engine caught on fire. The blaze was mostly limited to the vehicle, though the garage suffered extensive smoke damage. No injuries were reported.



Stories You May Be Interested In:

Grand Teton women try their hand at brewing

13 Feb 2017

Julia Tellman, Teton Valley News

African surfer-turned-snowboarder takes Targhee by storm

19 Feb 2017

Teresa Mull, Teton Valley News