Franklin Middle School Evacuated


0  Updated at 12:09 pm, October 17th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story


(POCATELLO, ID) – Franklin Middle School in Pocatello had to be evacuated Tuesday morning after teachers and students reported a suspicious odor. Fire crews responded to the scene out of fears of a gas leak, though nothing out of the ordinary was found. They believe it the smell may have come into the school from a source outside through the heating system. Gas detectors installed in the school also failed to register any problem.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Local processing plant suffers $100,000 in damages

21 Feb 2017

Natalia Hepworth,

Facebook is coming to a TV near you

14 Feb 2017

Seth Fiegerman, CNN