• Sun 62°F / 34°F

Chimney Fire Damages Shelley Home


fire-graphic_jpg_475x310_q85

(SHELLEY, ID) – A chimney fire caused significant damage to a Shelley home Wednesday night. Officials say the blaze started in a home on the 500-block of East 1500 North at about 9 p.m. The fire spread to the roof and other parts of the house, but crews were able to contain the flames within a short time. They remained on the scene for another two hours to assure that the fire wouldn’t start up again. Damages are estimated at around $10,000. No injuries were reported.

Advertise With Us

Would you like to advertise on East Idaho News? Fill out this form to contact a representative.
  • Full and Last
  • The name of your company, business or brand.