(NEW YORK) — The weekend box office competition has ended with a victory for End of Watch.
The police drama, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena, earned $13.2 million from Friday through Sunday to debut in first place, according to final box office totals released Monday.
Estimates had placed End of Watch in a tie for the top spot with the horror film House at the End of the Street, which opened in second place, with $12.3 million. The Clint Eastwood baseball drama Trouble with the Curve is close behind, with $12.2 million.
Here are the updated box office totals, according to Hollywood.com:
1. End of Watch, $13.2 million
2. House at the End of the Street, $12.3 million
3. Trouble with the Curve, $12.2 million
4. Finding Nemo 3-D, $9.6 million
5. Resident Evil: Retribution, $6.7 million
6. Dredd, $6.3 million
7. The Master, $4.4 million
8. The Possession, $2.6 million
9. ParaNorman, $2.3 million
10. Lawless, $2.3 million
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio
Eric Levenson, CNN
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
Madison Park, Keith Allen and Andreas Preuss, CNN