An Arrest IS Made in Boston

Local

2  Updated at 12:33 pm, April 17th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

boston-bombing-suspect-photo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IfPypgkI-D

(BOSTON, MA)  —  A law enforcement official briefed on the investigation says a suspect has been taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombings.    The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday. The official was not authorized to divulge details of the investigation.    The official says the suspect is expected in federal court in Boston.
Law enforcement agencies had earlier pleaded for the public to come forward with photos, videos or any information that might help them solve the twin bombings that killed three people and wounded more than 170 on Monday.
Investigators circulated information about the bombs, which involved kitchen pressure cookers packed with explosives, nails and other lethal shrapnel. But the FBI said nobody had claimed responsibility.

Stories You May Be Interested In:

Man was ‘choking on french fry’ before crashing into Rexburg building

19 May 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

New York-trained restaurateurs open new Café in Tetonia

20 May 2017

Jackson Adams, Teton Valley News

RESULTS: College of Eastern Idaho measure passes with 71 percent

16 May 2017

Nate Sunderland, EastIdahoNews.com

  • yup

    you should mention how the one that was arrested has been flow back to saudi

  • Bill Thompson

    Allah sends the Navy Seals to take care of misguided Muslims.