Engine Causes Garage Fire

Local

0  Updated at 9:54 am, July 8th, 2013 By: Managing Editor
Share This Story

vehicle_fire

(POCATELLO, ID) – Fire crews in Pocatello responded to a garage fire Friday night. Investigators say a man was working on a Chevy Blazer on the 100 block of Spencer Place when the engine caught on fire. The blaze was mostly limited to the vehicle, though the garage suffered extensive smoke damage. No injuries were reported.



Stories You May Be Interested In:

Idaho Falls man allegedly chokes woman after she breaks up with him

19 May 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

Ex-Madison Memorial Hospital intern pleads guilty to three felonies

16 May 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com

State investigators arrest Idaho Falls man on felony enticement charges

19 May 2017

Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com