Superman actor Dean Cain answers 7 Questions with Emmy
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world!
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Today I’m talking with actor Dean Cain. He has been in over 200 movies and television shows but is best known for his role of Clark Kent/Superman in the TV series ‘Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.’ He was also a professional football player, has a son and is a really nice guy!
Here are the questions I asked Dean:
- Why did you want to play Superman?
- If you could have a real super power, what would it be?
- What’s been your favorite role in your career?
- Is there an actor or actress you’d like to make a movie with?
- What is you favorite thing about doing your Christmas movies?
- What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not working?
- What is your favorite sweet treat and ice cream flavor?
- You’ve visited Idaho a few times and even met my parents. You even picked up my mom for a funny photo. What do you like about visiting our state?
- What’s your favorite memory with your son?
- They’re a lot of snobby people in Hollywood and acting. How do you remain down-to-earth and cool?
If you have an idea for someone I should interview or just want to say hi, email me! My address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emmy's on Facebook! Connect with her here.