Making waffles cones, tasting a 12 year old cheese and asking 7 Questions at Manwaring Handmade Cheese
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world!
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Today I am speaking with Amber and Justin Manwaring, the owners of Manwaring Handmade Cheese in Idaho Falls. They opened their cheese shop a few years ago and sell several different kinds of cheese, yummy gelato, cheese sandwiches and more.
Here are the questions I asked them:
- How did you get the idea for Manwaring Cheese?
- How many flavors of cheese do you have?
- How do you come up with gelato flavors?
- How do you know if a worker is ready for a job?
- How do you make the cheese and gelato?
- What’s your favorite part of your job?
- Can I make a waffle cone with you?
If you have an idea for someone I should interview or just want to say hi, email me! My address is email@example.com.
Emmy's on Facebook! Connect with her here.