Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world!
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Today I’m talking with Lainey Wilson – the talented country singer and songwriter behind the hit ‘Things A Man Oughta Know.’ Lainey began writing songs when she was 9-years-old and Strings & Spurs included her on their ‘Country Artists to Watch in 2021’ list.
Here are the questions I asked Lainey:
- I read that you impersonated a famous character when you were in high school. Can you tell me about it?
- Tell me how you got started in the music industry?
- What is your favorite part about your job?
- Is there someone you would love to sing with?
- Do you have any fun plans for the summer?
- What do you like to do for fun when you aren’t writing or singing music?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- If you weren’t in the music industry, what would you be doing for your job?
- What’s your favorite junk food?
- What advice do you have for me?
Lainey’s dog even joined us to help sing a song during the interview!
If you have any ideas for people I should interview or just want to say hi, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.