Emmy is asking 7 Questions and making candy at Florence’s Chocolates
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world!
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Florence’s Exquisite Chocolates opened its doors in 1981. The Rexburg candy store has been serving delicious treats over the decades and today I’m getting a tour of Florence’s – and interviewing Brian and Michelle Manwaring.
Here are the questions I asked:
- Who is Florence and where did the logo idea come from?
- What’s your favorite chocolate and do you ever get tired of eating it?
- On average, how many chocolates do you sell in a week?
- Did you ever think growing up that you would be working in a candy shop?
- What’s the hardest part about making chocolate?
- What item is the most popular?
- Can you share something you’ve learned owning a small business?
If you have any ideas of someone I should interview or just want to say hi, email me: email@example.com.