IDAHO FALLS — The Idaho Innovation Center announces five food trucks in the Yellowstone Food Village are having a ‘Friday Food Frenzy’ in Idaho Falls on Friday, Aug. 5.
“We are excited to expand our purpose of supporting local businesses on Friday, August 5 with this Five Food
Truck Friday Food Frenzy,” says Bryan Magleby, Executive Director of the Idaho Innovation Center.
The five vendors are:
- La Carreta’s Mexican food with 40 different selections
- Rose Marie’s specializes in made to order gluten-free foods
- U Down Ha-Y-n Hot Plate serves authentic Hawaiian plates like Kalua Pork and Teriyaki Chicken
- Yoimi will have Japanese hibachi, sushi rolls and noodles
- Tropical Paradise is known for refreshing tropical fruits and drinks, but they also offer gourmet food and snacks of all kinds.
- Coming soon will be Thai Plus.
“You will be able to get your main course from one vendor, and your drinks and desserts from another,” says Magleby. In addition to finding a variety of food options, there are picnic tables and a gazebo area to enjoy your food.”
The Yellowstone Food Village is located at 2288 N. Yellowstone Highway in Idaho Falls.
The Idaho Innovation Center is a non-profit business incubator at 2300 N. Yellowstone Highway. To learn more about the Idaho Innovation Center or the Yellowstone Food Village for vendor opportunities, visit yellowstonefoodvillage.com or call (208) 523-1026.