Farrell Dillon, the comedy magician from Idaho with a Vegas show, answers 7 Questions with Emmy
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world.
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Farrell Dillon is a comedy magician who moved from Idaho to Las Vegas last year to begin a residency at Bally’s. He performed on six seasons of “Masters of Illusion.” He and his wife have two kids and an adorable dog.
I recently interviewed Dillon after one of his shows (which was very funny). Here’s what I asked him:
- How did you get into magic?
- What is the biggest thing you’ve learned doing illusions?
- What happens when you’re doing a trick and something goes wrong?
- How did you get your show here in Las Vegas?
- What is your ultimate dream?
- For people who have never been to your show, what should they expect?
- You are from Idaho. What’s the biggest difference between Idaho and Las Vegas?
- What is your favorite illusion to do?
- What advice do you have for me?
- Can you do a trick for me?
Watch my entire interview with Farrell in the video player above.
If you have an idea for an interview or just want to say hi, email email@example.com.