Donny Osmond answers 7 Questions with Emmy
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world.
Donny Osmond began his career in show business when he was 5 years old. He has been a singer, actor, triple-threat television series host (talk show, game show, variety show), best-selling author, commercial spokesman, motivational speaker and even a racecar driver.
Donny has sold over 100 million albums and is currently headlining a solo residency at Harrah’s in Las Vegas. It’s been voted Best New Show and Best Performer by the public in the Best of Las Vegas honors from The Las Vegas Review Journal.
Donny was kind enough to chat with me and I asked him the following questions:
- Can you tell me about your Las Vegas show?
- You and my friend Drew Barrymore were both famous when you were my age. What was that like?
- What’s the main thing you’ve learned over all your years in show business?
- How have you remained true to your values while being super famous?
- What is your favorite junk food?
- What do you like best about being a grandpa?
- Is there anything you still want to accomplish in your life that you haven’t done?
- What do you like to do when you’re not working?
- Have you ever been to Idaho and what’s your favorite way to have a potato?
- Can you share a piece of advice that you’ve been given that might help me in my life?
Watch my entire interview with Donny in the video player above.
If you have an idea of someone I should interview or just want to say hi, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.