7 Questions with Emmy at M&M’s World in Las Vegas with fun facts about the colorful candy
Published at | Updated at
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world!
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Our family is in Las Vegas for Spring Break and I have some special interviews lined up this week. Today I’m speaking with Danny Pooni – the store director of M&M’s World next to the MGM Grand on the Las Vegas Strip. This 28,000 square foot, four-level monument to the colorful fun of M&M’S was the first M&M’S store location ever. In a typical year, over 4 million people visit the store!
Here are the questions I asked Danny:
- How long has M&M’s World been in Las Vegas and how did you come up with the idea to have such a fun store?
- Who came up with M&M’s?
- What’s one of the most popular items you sell at M&M’s World?
- How many kinds of M&M’s do you have and what is the most popular flavor?
- Tell me about cool things to do in M&M’s World?
- What’s something we might not know about M&M’s?
- How many M&M’s are made every day around the world?
You can watch my entire interview in the video player above and if you missed my ‘7 Questions’ inside The Venetian Resort Presidential Suite, you can watch it here. I’ll have more ‘7 Questions’ segments from Las Vegas Friday.
If you have an idea of someone I should interview or just want to say hi, send me an email: email@example.com.
Emmy's on Facebook! Connect with her here.