REXBURG — Lori Vallow Daybell is back in an eastern Idaho jail after being released from an Idaho Department of Health and Welfare facility.
Daybell was booked into the Madison County Jail at 1:04 a.m. Thursday, according to VINE, and a new mugshot was taken. Although she is charged with crimes in Fremont County, female inmates from Fremont are housed in the Madison County Jail.
Daybell will have her first public court appearance since June on Tuesday when she is arraigned. The hearing should be relatively short, and she will plead guilty or not guilty to the following crimes:
- First-degree murder in the death of Tylee Ryan
- First-degree murder in the death of JJ Vallow
- First-degree murder in the death of her current husband Chad Daybell’s first wife, Tammy Daybell
- Conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and grand theft by deception in the death of Tylee Ryan
- Conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and grand theft by deception in the death of JJ Vallow
- Conspiracy to commit first-degree murder in the death of Tammy Daybell
- Grand theft related to Social Security survivor benefits over $1,000 allocated for the care of minors Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow that were appropriated after the children were missing and ultimately found deceased.
Following the arraignment, Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Lindsey Blake and Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood have 60 days to declare if they intend to seek the death penalty against Daybell.
Daybell’s 10-week trial is scheduled to be held with Chad Daybell’s in Ada County starting in January 2023. She is also charged in Arizona with conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the death of her fourth husband Charles Vallow.