(LOS ANGELES) — Lindsay Lohan has been sued by a woman who claims she was struck by the actress’ car in West Hollywood in September of 2010.
According to TheWrap.com, Nubia Del Carmen Preza claims she has suffered, “[d]isabling and serious personal injuries, pain, suffering and anguish” due to the alleged accident. The lawsuit, filed Wednesday in Los Angeles, seeks general damages, medical expenses and other compensation.
When TMZ.com reported on the alleged incident in 2010, it quoted a paparazzo who said Lohan’s Maserati ran a red light and turned left, striking a woman pushing a baby in a stroller. The witness said the baby was crying and the woman was in “shock” and “scared.” However, TMZ stated the woman appeared unaffected by the incident in a video shot by the paparazzo’s friend.
Lohan was sued earlier this month by a different paparazzo who alleged he was struck by a car in which the Mean Girls star was a passenger in January of 2010.
The actress is currently on probation for previous DUI and theft convictions.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio
Herb Scribner, FamilyShare
Natalia Hepworth, EastIdahoNews.com