What Do Women Like Best about the Super Bowl?
(NEW YORK) — Football is certainly a popular sport among men, but a new survey shows ladies are also big fans of the game. A survey of 1,000 single women by the social network site Zoosk.com shows 60 percent of ladies think the game is the best part of the Super Bowl. Just 20 percent of respondents say the commercials are the best part of the event. Another 14 percent say they tune in to watch the halftime show.
Additional findings from the Zoosk.com survey on the Super Bowl:
- 91 percent of single women say going to the Super Bowl in Indianapolis would be a dream date.
- 51 percent of women think the New England Patriots will win, while 49 percent of women think the New York Giants will be victorious.
- 60 percent of single women think quarterback Tom Brady is the sexiest Patriot. Tight end Rob Gronkowski and receiver Chad Ochocinco tied for second place with 13 percent each.
- 61 percent of single women think quarterback Eli Manning is the sexiest Giant, followed by defensive end Justin Trattou at 14 percent and running back Ahmad Bradshaw at 11 percent.
- 34 percent of single women plan to participate in a betting pool this year.
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio