Kristen Stewart Tops “Forbes” List of Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actresses
(NEW YORK) — Starring in the Twilight films has really paid off for Kristen Stewart. She ranks first on Forbes magazine’s new list of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.
According to the magazine’s calculations, Stewart earned $34.5 million between May of 2011 and May of this year, thanks to her work on the last two Twilight movies, plus the current hit Snow White and the Huntsman.
Cameron Diaz ranks second at $34 million, and Sandra Bullock rounds out the top three at $25 million.
Forbes considered the actresses’ salaries, residuals and endorsements in compiling its list. An interesting stat: the top 10 highest-paid actresses made a total of $200 million, compared to $361 million collected by the top 10 highest-paid actors.
Here are the top 10 highest-paid actresses in Hollywood, according to Forbes:
1. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz, $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock, $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie, $20 million
5. Charlize Theron, $18 million
6. Julia Roberts, $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
8T. Meryl Streep, $12 million
8T. Kristen Wiig, $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston $11 million
Copyright 2012 ABC News Radio