TV show to air story of I.F. women murdered, found near satanic message written in blood
IDAHO FALLS — A national television network is revisiting a murder case that gripped east Idaho in 1989 when the bodies of two women were found in an Idaho Falls home.
ON THE CASE WITH PAULA ZAHN will be sharing the story of Reeda Roundy and Betty Gray on Investigation Discovery this coming Sunday.
In this episode, Zahn follows the tragic double homicide of Reeda Roundy and Betty Gray who were found in Roundy’s home. Next to the bodies was written a satanic message written in blood that said “Satan Loves You.” It appeared to have been part of a carefully planned ritual.
Detectives were puzzled, as neither murder had any signs of being ritualistic and both victims appeared to have died without a struggle. But as the investigation unfolded, detectives learned that nothing about the crime was as it appeared.
In fact, it would take remarkable police work and insights from the families of both beloved mothers to finally piece together the stunning truth.
This episode includes interviews with:
– Detective Victor Rodriguez, Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office
– Sheriff Paul Wilde, Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office
– Paul Roundy, Roundy’s son
– Clayton Roundy, Roundy’s son
– RuthAnn Web, Roundy’s daughter
– Sara Kussy, Gray’s daughter
– Detective Chris Brackin, Jackson Police Department
– Dixie Muephy, author, When Greed Turns Deadly
The episode will air Sunday, Oct. 29 at 8 p.m., on Investigation Discovery (ID).