NFL quarterback Taysom Hill, who was raised in Pocatello, answers 7 Questions with Emmy
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world!
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Today I’m speaking with NFL quarterback Taysom Hill. He plays for the New Orleans Saints, was raised in Pocatello and attended BYU in Provo. Taysom and his wife, Emily, have a little boy named Beau.
I spoke with Taysom right after football practice this week. Here are the questions I asked him:
- Do you still get nervous before your football games?
- What is the biggest thing you’ve learned playing football?
- What do you like best about being a dad?
- Can you tell us something about yourself that might surprise us?
- Do you have a favorite restaurant or place you like to go when you visit Idaho?
- If you weren’t a football player, what do you think you’d be doing for your career?
- Who are some of your role models?
- What is a typical day like for you during the football season?
- What is your favorite junk food?
- What advice do you have for me?
If you have an idea for someone I should interview or just want to say hi, email me! My address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emmy's on Facebook! Connect with her here.