Dave Ramsey answers 7 Questions with Emmy
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world!
The idea came from a Facebook commenter who saw a video of me and my family floating down the river in Island Park. The person said I should turn the tables and interview my dad (Nate Eaton) – so I did and the rest is history!
Dave Ramsey is a seven-time #1 national bestselling author, personal finance expert and host of ‘The Ramsey Show’, heard by 18 million listeners every week. He has appeared in dozens of media outlets and serves as CEO for Ramsey Solutions.
Dave’s newest book “Baby Steps Millionaires” takes a deeper look at how he invests and builds wealth — and teaches readers how they can do the same.
Even though he’s very busy, Dave agreed to sit down with me. Here are the questions I asked him:
- You’ve written a new book called “Baby Steps Millionaires.” I’m 8 years old right so tell me what I need to do now so I can one day be a millionaire.
- What’s the biggest mistake people make with their money?
- Sometimes my brother and I sell candy bars to the neighbors or do other jobs to make money. My brother is good at saving but I like to spend. Do you have any advice for me?
- Over Christmas, my dad and his colleagues helped an anonymous Secret Santa give away $1 million to people in need in our community. I got to help and it was really cool. Why do you think it’s so important for people to be generous with their money?
- Have you ever been to Idaho and tried our family potatoes?
- When you aren’t on the radio or writing books, what do you like to do with your time?
- Should my brothers and I be getting an allowance or paid for the chores we do around the house?
- How do you live a life where you’re focused on being wise with your money but not obsessing over it?
- What’s the best piece of advice someone has given you that you can share with me?
- Why should people read “Baby Steps Millionaires”?
Watch my entire interview with Dave in the video player above!
If you have any ideas of someone I should interview or just want to say hi, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.