‘The Search for Sasquatch’ author Laura Krantz answers 7 Questions with Emmy
Every week I’m interviewing fascinating people in our community, nation and around the world.
Laura Krantz is a podcast host, author and journalist who was raised in Idaho Falls. She recently released a book called ‘The Search For Sasquatch’ that takes readers through the big guy’s fun, fascinating, and complex world, posing the question: Could Bigfoot be out there?
Laura was recently in Idaho Falls for a book signing and she sat down with me to answer the following questions:
- What made you want to write a book about Sasquatch?
- What was your biggest surprise looking for Sasquatch?
- What was your favorite thing s out living in Idaho when you grew up?
- When did you know you wanted to become an author?
- Do you plan to write any other books?
- Can you tell me about your podcast
- What advice do you have for me?
- And the big question…is Sasquatch real?
Learn more about ‘The Search for Sasquatch’ and Laura Krantz on her website.
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.