IDAHO FALLS — The Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce announced this year’s recipients of its Distinguished Under 40 Awards in a news release this week. An official awards ceremony is scheduled for the end of October. Recipients are:
- Annika Frandsen with the Ice Palace
- Ashley Webb with Black Brick Co.
- Braden Jenkins with The Ridge
- Brock Pence with Idaho Central Credit Union
- David Pace with the Post Register
- Gray Augustus with Teton Toyota
- Jessica Livesay with the Art Museum of Eastern Idaho
- Joe Anderson with Teton Toyota
- Kelsey Salsbery with Mountain America Center
- Michael Kirkham with the City of Idaho Falls
- Pam Gorman with Phoenix Quick Response Force (QRF)
- Steven Foster with Frontier Credit Union
“The Greater Idaho Falls Chamber is dedicated to supporting and nurturing young talent, and the Distinguished Under 40 Awards underscores our commitment to empowering the next generation of business leaders,” the news release stated.
The awards ceremony is scheduled to take place on Oct. 27 at the Westbank Convention Center, 525 River Parkway in Idaho Falls. Festivities will begin at 6 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase here. Businesses and organizations interested in showing their support can explore various sponsorship opportunities here.