5 finalists named in ISU president search
The following is a news release from Idaho State Board of Education.
POCATELLO — Five finalists have been named from a list of 72 candidates who applied to become Idaho State University’s next president. The finalists were selected from a list of 10-semifinalists interviewed earlier this week by the ISU Presidential Search Committee.
Listed in alphabetical order, the finalists are:
· Ricardo Azziz, MD – Chief Officer Academic Health and Hospital Affairs, The State University of New York (SUNY) System Administration
· Robert Marley, PhD – Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, Missouri University of Science and Technology
· Kevin Satterlee, JD – Chief Operating Officer, Vice President and Special Counsel, Boise State University
· Charles “Chuck” Wight, PhD – President, Weber State University
· Laura Woodworth-Ney, PhD – Executive Vice President and Provost, Idaho State University
Arrangements are underway for the candidates to visit Idaho State University between Feb. 18 and March 5, 2018.
Open forums are planned for students, faculty and staff as well as a public reception for community members to meet and hear from the finalists.
There will also be an opportunity to provide feedback online to the selection committee about each candidate.
Schedules, including open forum dates and times will be posted on Idaho State University’s presidential search website: www.isu.edu/presidentialsearch/