Nancy Grace explains why she’s passionate about crime stories and what she has learned over her career
AUSTIN, Texas — Nancy Grace is known for her passionate legal arguments and was one of several presenters at CrimeCon last weekend in Austin.
Crime survivors, investigators, prosecutors, reporters, defense attorneys, advocates and hundreds of others gathered for the annual three-day event that explores everything true crime. I presented about DeOrr Kunz, an Idaho Falls toddler missing since 2015.
Grace hosted ‘Nancy Grace’ for 11 years on HLN and Court TV’s ‘Closing Arguments’ from 1996 to 2007. The former prosecutor has written several books and currently hosts a daily podcast on CrimeOnline.com called ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace.’
She sat down with me and explained why she’s so passionate about her work, what makes crime stories so interesting and if she missing prosecuting cases in the courtroom.
Watch our interview in the video player above. You can follow Grace on her Facebook page here.
You can find out more information about CrimeCon here and catch our past and upcoming interviews below:
- WATCH: Tamara Green, Bill Cosby rape survivor
- WATCH: Dr. Phil explains why true crime is so fascinating and the psychology of evil
- WATCH:Meet the woman behind the largest online missing persons cold case database
- WATCH:Chris Hansen shares what he’s learned doing ‘To Catch a Predator’ and other crime stories
- Saturday: CrimeCon founder Kevin Balfe
- Sunday: Jim Rathmann – Lead investigator of Investigation Discovery’s “Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies & Cover-up”