Arctic Circle in Idaho Falls evacuated after grease fire

Idaho Falls

Share This
Courtesy IFFD

IDAHO FALLS – Arctic Circle on First Street in Idaho Falls was evacuated Tuesday morning after a fire broke out.

A fryer got a little too hot and erupted in flames due to grease on the floor.

There were no active flames or smoke when the fire department arrived, according to IFFD spokeswoman Kerry Hammon.

No one was injured and there is no structural damage to the building.

The restaurant was evacuated as a precautionary measure, but it will re-open again soon.

SUBMIT A CORRECTION