Closures and delays for Thursday, Feb. 14
Published at | Updated at
IDAHO FALLS — The following schools or government entities are closed or delayed due to winter weather conditions on Thursday, Feb. 14.
- West Jefferson School District 253
- Fremont School District 215
- Teton School District 401
- Preston School District 201
- West Side School District 202
- Aberdeen School District 58
- Grace School District 148
- Bear Lake School District 33
- Soda Springs School District 150
- Marsh Valley School District 21
- North Gem School District 149
SCHOOL OR GOVERNMENT DELAYS
- Sugar-Salem School District 322 will start two hours late. Buses will run exactly two hours behind the regular schedule, and breakfast will not be served at the schools.
- INL: Due to the closure of U.S. 20 from Idaho falls to U.S.20/26: All Materials and Fuel Complex buses at INL (including shift buses) are delayed until 8.00 a.m. Idaho Falls buses for Central Facilities Area, Advanced Test Reactor, Fluor, and Naval Reactors Facility will be normal time, but will run through Blackfoot. No change for buses going to the Specific Manufacturing Capability.
- U.S. Highway 20 from Acro to Casey
- Idaho Highway 32 between Ashton and Tetonia.
- Idaho Highway 34 from Soda Springs to the Wyoming state line.
- Idaho Highway 47 from Ashton to Warm River.
CLICK HERE AND DOWNLOAD THE FREE EASTIDAHONEWS.COM APP FOR SCHOOL CLOSURE AND WEATHER ALERTS