7 Questions with Emmy: Timanee Olsen, the Iona Cookie Momster
7 Questions with Emmy is brought to you by Idaho Falls Pediatrics, whose specialty is your child's health and happiness. Its doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the best, cutting edge solutions for your child's medical condition in a friendly, clean and respectful atmosphere.
It’s time for 7 Questions with Emmy and today she is speaking with Timanee Olsen – the Iona Cookie Momster.
Olsen is a stay-at-home mom who launched a custom cookie business two years ago. It took off and her business continues to grow with new delicious cookies and customers from across eastern Idaho.
Watch the video above for the entire conversation.
If you’re wondering what “7 Questions” is, read more about it here and if you have an idea of someone Emmy should interview, email email@example.com.
MOST POPULAR STORIES
- Police urge caution along I-15 after a herd of 100 elk cause multiple crashes
- Gun sales shot up in 2020, and ammo shortages followed. See how Idaho compared to U.S.
- This 53-time Special Olympics gold medalist wasn’t supposed to live and now says anything is possible
- Proposed legislation would have parents opt-in children for education on human sexuality
- 3,000 rainbow trout to be stocked at Gem Lake this March